Our Transport Planning Team assesses the traffic and transport effect of development proposals, and produces the technical reports and evidence to support planning applications.
Most of the time this is the preparation of Transport Assessments (TAs) and Transport Statements (TSs), including negotiations to reach a favourable outcome.
Connect Consultants is an established team of professionals who come from a variety of backgrounds, which means that we understand both the client and Local Authority positions and are therefore able to pre-empt and anticipate, to quickly achieve the right results.
We provide our Transport Planning consultancy advice to a wide range of clients across all the main sectors, within both the private and public sectors.
Our Transport Planning services include the following:
- Technical and commercial viability
- Review of planning prospects
- Review engineering deliverability
- Optimise planning prospects
- Phasing to maximise commercial viability
- Ensure engineering deliverability
- Strategic Land / Site Promotion
- Transport Statements and Transport Assessments
- Environmental Statements / Assessments
- Travel Plans
- Junction Capacity Modelling
- Vehicle Swept Path Tracking
- Sustainable Travel
- Parking Studies
- Highway Safety Appraisals
- WCHARs (Walking, Cycling and Horse-Riding Assessment and Review)
- Delivery and Servicing Plans
- Public and Stakeholder Consultations
- Expert Witness
Our technical expertise, coupled with commercial awareness, is manifest in our robust technical work, and in our strong negotiation skills as we continue to support our clients’ schemes through discussions over planning conditions and legal agreements / obligations.
Get in touch with our Transport Planning team now to discuss how we might be able to support you.